My Ordinary Life

Please Enjoy.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Estoy Preoccupado

I definitely spelt that wrong. I'm not even sure if I said what I wanted to say. I need to brush up on my spanish. Want to know why? Of course you do. I just bought plane tickets to Europe, and we begin our trip in Spain. I'm beyond excited. I can't believe I'm really going. I hope nothing happens that prevents me from going, especially because i just spent 900$ on tickets.

Other than that I've been working, coaching lacrosse, and going to class. I've had zero time to do anything. I've missed a lot of good days of waves and it's starting to really get to me. But I've been in a good mood and not too depressed lately. It's a combination of staying busy and this beautiful weather.

St. Patty's day was yesterday. I was at the bar til 3:30am. I had to wake up and catch a 9:04am train. I'm delirious.

I'm running in a 15k next weekend. That's 9.3 mile. I've never ran more than 5 miles. I haven't been training. I'm screwed.

Bye for now.

Oh, and this movie looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment