My Ordinary Life

Please Enjoy.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Moist.

It's days like today that make me want to get on a plane to somewhere tropical.

Factors/Reasons for this desire:
1) its been snowing/raining all day in the city, and I'm soaking wet from my socks up to my head. the sidewalks are just one big brown slush-fest. When it snows in the city its nothing at all like the movies where everything is white and pretty.
2) its the heart of the winter. I forget what the warmth of the sun feels like on my skin. I'm sick of bundling up everywhere I go. I'm sick of wearing socks. I want to bronze my chest. (that was like 5 reasons bundled into one)
3) I was just looking at pictures from my uncle's wedding in mexico
4) I just sold a board bag to a guy going to panama on saturday.
5) I need to surf warm water waves
6) Someone else I know is going to Puerto Rico today.
7) Everyone is planning their spring breaks to go somewhere warm, and I'm not.
8) I hate the winter if I'm not snowboarding.
9) I want the days to be longer again
10) I can probably go on for a while like this, but I'll stop here.

You get the idea. I'm over winter.

Here are those mexico flicks I was checking out.












I need to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment